Go Off On A Tangent. It is so fun to see how our little blog group of 4 has grown and developed in the past 2+ years. It has been so exciting to not only read each others posts but to come to know each of these great people. What started as theatre acquaintances has grown into a group of the best friends I have ever had. That is what has made our little gang of tangenteers so special:
- Taylhis describes her life as a stay at home mom, with her fabulous hubby, and their four wonderful kids and their menagerie of pets. At times humorous, thought-provoking, but always insightful! She may not have a great amount of time but I love reading every post she has the time to create. And with baseball season finally approaching… you can bet she will be going in-depth (as much as possible) on another season of her beloved Cubbies!
- Derek has documented the many roles he has played as a substitute teacher in the burbs of a great metropolitan area, to youth group leader, and finally to his position in the auto industry. Postings are a bit spread out but always fascinating.
- The “Old Admin“… well what can we say about him. I think he last posted way back in October. I have been waiting on an Office post since da Bears’ season has come and gone once again.
- Justj joined our gang a few months after we started. His random thoughts center a lot on his family which I find truly endearing but also delve into many of his hobbies as well.
- Somewhere along the road, we picked up a few other tangenteers. Mare has become a great friend through my involvement with yet another community theatre group. And with the new admin there are big changes in store. Not forgetting froggy and our newest Kloe.
Brand new to the site is an interactive page on which you can post a single blerb about anything… much like tweeting (or whatever it is) but I think it will be even more fun. So why not follow us and go off on a tangent of your own!
WOW! How could I almost forget dear Carol! She is also one of our new followers who offers great insight into her everyday life as a teacher and mother…. or this and that! GREAT FRIENDS ALL!!!
2 thoughts on “You Could Be A Twit And Tweet Or You Could…”
I like this post – thanks for your kind words. I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s blog over the past two years and getting to know people better!
Sorry I spread out my posts these days. I’m sure my current near-blogophobia is just part of a cycle. 🙂