Here is a fun email I received from my cousin who shares my alma mater as well as the year I graduated. Some of the questions brought a chuckle as well as made me think. See if it does the same for you.
Fill this out about your Senior Year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! FORWARD (or post in comments) with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box. Send this to all your friends, but don’t forget to send it back to me.
1. Did you date someone from your school? No
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school? No… walked out the front door and was there
4. What kind of car did you have? Ford Fairmont… the brown beast
5. What kind of car do you have now? Pontiac Sunfire
6 . It’s Friday night…where are you now? In high school? Usually at a sporting event
7. What kind of job did you have in high school? worked in grocery store
8. What kind of job do you do now? the same… go figure
9. Were you a party animal? Do i seem the type?
10. Were you considered a flirt? Occasionally
11. Were you in band, orchestra? Yes – band
12. Were you a nerd? Darn right and proud of it!
13. Did you get suspended or expelled? nope
14. Can you sing the fight song? Yes
15. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mrs. Curtis, Mrs. Peters, and others
16. Where did you sit during lunch? usually at home
17. What was your school’s full name? Edgerton High School
18. When did you graduate? 1992
19. What was your school mascot? Bulldogs
20. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Absolutely not. Although I enjoyed high school, I am having way too much fun in the present.
21. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes
22. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No, though I would if I ran into her.
23. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Most likely.
24. Do you still talk to people from school? A few people
25. School Colors? Maroon and gold
26. If you could do 1 thing differently in high school, what would it be? Follow my heart instead of my head when deciding what career path to choose.