Or maybe that is what these so called “reality shows” are all about. I don’t watch but I do like to see the list of celebrities (most of whom I wish would just go away) who are willing to put their “talent” on display for better or worse.. probably the latter. The talented celebrities for the upcoming cast of Dancing with the Stars defies my sense of logic:
- Pamela Anderson (will we never learn… Boobwatch was over like 20 years ago, right? We won’t go into the Tommy Lee years.)
- Nicole Scherzinger (best known as the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls… not to be confused with Josie and the Pussycats)
- Kate Gosselin (spent too much time talking about her already. Doesn’t she have 8 kids to raise as a single mother?)
- Chad Ochocinco (the obligatory football figure WR for the Cincinnati Bengals)
- Shannen Doherty (WOW… is there anyone on the list who is actually noteworthy?)
- Evan Lysacek (just won the gold for figure skating… wonder if he’ll be as graceful without the ice)
- Erin Andrews (from the sports sidelines as a reporter to the dance floor)
- Aiden Turner (some soap star from All My Dingbats, I believe)
- Niecy Nash (“Reno 911?” Nope… never seen it either)
- AND FINALLY…. MY PICK FOR THE SYMPATHY VOTE GARNERED BY CLORIS LEACHMAN A FEW YEARS AGO…. Buzz Aldrin?!. That is just weird. John Glenn next year?
I dunno… I wonder who Rod Blagojevich will fare on the new Celebrity Apprentice.
- In an unprecedented move, a new contestant was named that I did not learn of until this morning, the new Bachelor whatever his name is. For crying out loud! No wonder I don’t watch.