At least one of us here at tangents have made posts about the odd names celebrities and everyday people have given their children. I say if we find more, why not post those as well. Unless you live under a rock, you know of the quartet of Frank Zappa’s offspring (Diva, Ahmet, Moon Unit, and Dweezil). Those actually seem tame to some of these other monikers… of course, I think the novelty of those names has since worn off.. How about these:
- Jermajesty (son of Jermaine Jackson. He must have high hopes for this one. Or maybe the entire family has a thing for royalty.)
- Moxie Crimefighter (daughter of Penn Jilette. I wonder if his name was bestowed upon him or he chose that as his stage name.)
- Pilot Inspektor (son of Jason Lee. Perhaps foreshadowing a future position.)
- Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom, and Pixie (daughters of musician Bob Geldof.)
- Tu Morrow (Rob Morrow’s little beauty. I see a young girl with huge, curly, red hair belting out the famous song from Annie.)
- God (Ok… rapper Lil’Mo REALLY has high aspirations for this one.)
- Messiah Yamajesty (yet another rapper Clifford T.I. Harris shooting for the stars).
Very unusual names that make Nicholas Cage’s choice of Kal-el for his son seem tame.